X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why our public school systems have failed

On my wall of shame is the following email:

How long is your annual subscription for it does not say?
    "If all else fails...blame the dog"

Answer yes. It'll confuse the hell out of 'em!

Comment

*sounds of brain snapping*

It's very nicely worded, except for the sheer idiocy of the actual question
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

My answer was the following (yes, yes I am evil, no no I do not care) " The annual subscription is annual."

What I really wanted to reply to that email was "Blue"
        Last edited by IlovemyGeek; 04-11-2007, 12:25 AM. Reason: Stress from selling home as forced me to embibe wine

Comment

We have a special to where you can get our annual subscription (24 months) for the low low price of "x" (just TRIPLE the usual price). Knowing them.........they'd GO for it!
          Who is this rectal-cranial inverted twit....and where is my sledgehammer??

Comment

When I worked in a camera store I used to sell films by saying, "That's .95 each or three for 2.85" I used to get a hit rate of about 80% buying 3 because they thought it was cheaper.

Comment

Possibly related to the topic at hand/paw...

I was attempting to explain to a friend why one day last month had equal day/night hours. He didn't understand the term "vernal equinox" and even a very dumbed-down explanation (during which I felt a few braincells die) didn't help much.

Oddly, he understood a wiki I pointed him to which said pretty much the same thing I had been trying to explain for fifteen minutes
              "I am quite confident that I do exist."
              "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

"How many quarters are there during the year?"

"How many hours a month do I get on my unlimited internet plan?"

"I was told to dial nine-eleven for emergencies, but I can't find my eleven key"

"The phone number says five-five-five ROOF, but can't figure out why the zero on my phone is not going through."

Comment

If you replied "annual = year" they'd probably e-mail you back "which year?"
                  Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

"How many quarters are there during the year?"

"How many hours a month do I get on my unlimited internet plan?"

31. Except in Feburary during a leap year.
                    ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

...you know, I clicked to respond, but then found I couldn't formulate appropriate words.

So...

"Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Perhaps hoping for clarification as to whether it was a calendar year [jan to dec] or a contract year [begin date to 12 months later]?
                        Everything sucks. I must be living in a vacuum.

Comment

As much as I'd like to hope it was calander vs. annual, I have low expectations of some of my folks. I once asked someone if he used IE or Firefox and his response was "I don't know that high tech speak of yours" I had to ask him if he clicked on a Blue E.

Comment

Quoth IlovemyGeek View Post
                            As much as I'd like to hope it was calander vs. annual, I have low expectations of some of my folks. I once asked someone if he used IE or Firefox and his response was "I don't know that high tech speak of yours" I had to ask him if he clicked on a Blue E.
                            Ah, yes. I love that. I have at least one or two customers a day that have no idea what that is, even though it says "Internet Explorer" right in front of them.

Comment

Do you get the people who will swear on their mother's grave that their ISP is Outlook. LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X