This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was NOT expecting this...

So the original thread on this particular video has since closed, but I found this courtesy of a friend who introduced it to me.

The Best Poop of Your Life

Just....what the actual hell?! I get the intended purpose, but I really do have to wonder if they were high on something when they thought a pooping unicorn was the best idea...

And for added bonus, there's a Stupid Statement Dance Mix version of this.

Just....what the actual hell?!
    That was...and is...my thought on the matter of these videos. That being said -- you noticed them, didn't you? they caught your attention, and you'll probably remember them for a long time to come. In other words, these ads have done their job ^__^
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

My brain hurts . . .

The unicorn's orgasmic facial expressions . . .

completely override the guy's somewhat-cuteness.

I'd go back to bed in my suffering, except . . . 'perhaps to dream'.

My brain hurts . . .

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
        . In other words, these ads have done their job ^__^
        I did catch at the end of the original commercial that Shark Tank had endorsed it. Part of me was wondering if they actually included the pooping unicorn as part of their pitch (which honestly would not be the most out-there thing that the Sharks [US OR Australian] have seen)

Comment

You do realize that I am now morally obligated to post another one of their ads, right?

Time to pay your taxes to Prince John...
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post

Time to pay your taxes to Prince John...
            That ad makes me think of the "VI-Poo" stuff that Airwick have been pushing down here. I honestly prefer this over that

Comment

My friend's 8-year-old will love this video. She is drawing pictures of unicorns pooping all the time.
              "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Quoth Victory Sabre View Post
                My friend's 8-year-old will love this video. She is drawing pictures of unicorns pooping all the time.
                Just don't give her any rainbow icecream while watching it...

And don't be surprised if she doesn't want any icecream for a while....

Comment

Working...
                X