X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is why you don't chase shoplifters

https://www.necn.com/news/new-englan...478199323.html

Three managers got hurt trying to stop a shoplifter. Over 15 cases of Red Bull.

Not worth it. A much better plan would've been to just get the plate number and description of the car and woman, then call the police.
    "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Corporate doesn't like pay out large sums of money to your next of kin. That is the main reason most have "Do not confront" rules.

At least the suspect was arrested.

Norw for the big question...
    Does Corporate:
    A. Press charges
    Or
    B. Give the person free merchandise for the inconvenience that they incurred.

As it is Market Basket, I think that they will press charges.
    Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
    Save the Ales!
    Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Wow, they all ran out to her car and were in it while the shoplifter tried to drive away. I mean, yeah shoplifters piss me off, but nothing in a grocery store is worth your life. I can't imagine chasing a shoplifter then trying to take her keys out of the ignition and then hanging on while she tried to drive away. This is lunacy.
      Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Geez; stupid . . .

Take a photo of the shoplifter. Take a photo of the license plate. Call the cops!

Potentially get killed over your employer's goods? Are you f*$king kidding me?

Comment

Quoth csquared View Post
          Does Corporate:
          A. Press charges
          Or
          B. Give the person free merchandise for the inconvenience that they incurred.
          Ah yes, wasn't there a post some time back where the shoplifter got some freebies because LP hurt her feelings?
          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
          X