Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For controlled drugs, you actually do have to wait until the last day, maybe two, before you're allowed to call in a refill. This annoyed me to no end until I got my mom on Walmart's home delivery.
    Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Quoth Boomslang View Post
      It was VJ Day here in Rhode Island yesterday...
      Now that sounds like a holiday to get into!
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

for those of you who use independent pharmacies, you can use this website to fill your RX's online

http://www.refillrx.com

just call your pharmacy to make sure they use this service (fyi, Wal-mart, CVS & Walgreens are not part of this service). You have to sign up to use it, but it is free.

I'm the one who makes sure all of the family meds get filled, I keep track of both mine & my mom's meds (though I am only one 1 narcotic painkiller & a high blood pressure med). My step-dad brings me his empties when he needs a refill on something.

'Course nowdays our painkiller 'scripts have to be taken to the pharmacy in person 'cause of the new restrictions on refills, our pharmacy apparently can't keep the refill hard copies on file anymore
        "Much butthurt I sense in you, cry like a bitch you should"

Comment

At least you got a laugh out of it, but I feel you on this. My customers literally see my running, and yet don't get that they are going to have to wait. .
          They see me runnin'
          They still hatin'!

Comment

VJ Day?

For non-History buffs, that is the day we remember the Victory over Japan (like VE Day).

I have never once recalled VJ Day (or even VE Day) being celebrated though. (I am mistaken, the bank did close early once because of VE Day. Close early, not a 3-day weekend. I think it was on a Friday that year?)
            I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

Quoth Gilhelmi View Post
              VJ Day?

For non-History buffs, that is the day we remember the Victory over Japan (like VE Day).

I have never once recalled VJ Day (or even VE Day) being celebrated though. (I am mistaken, the bank did close early once because of VE Day. Close early, not a 3-day weekend. I think it was on a Friday that year?)
              Rhode Island is the last state that still observes it.

Comment

I'm with DGoddess Chardonnay, I never wait till I'm out of my meds, I order online when I have about a week left and go pick up my pills 2 - 3 days later.

Comment

Working...
                X