This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Opalin View Post
    I on the other hand tend to forget that I'm wearing them.
    Me too. I often forget completely I have them (prescription sunglasses) on and will only realise when I try to use a computer screen.
    I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Quoth Agent Paperclip View Post
      Where I work we always get some teen(s) at least once or twice a month trying to come into the store (Mall of Wart) wearing full head masks but with regular street clothes. When confronted they ALWAYS argue they have the right to wear what they want.
      I hate all the would be lawyers making up their own rules. You're on private property, and the store is well within their rights to make a no mask rule. (So long as it's not discriminatory dependant on state/country/whatever laws).
      How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Quoth Monterey Jack View Post
        What about people who never remove their sunglasses indoors? This I can never understand...once I get inside a building on a bright, sunny day, the sunglasses come off immediately. And yet at work, there are literally dozens of customers each day who come up to the registers still wearing their sunglasses. Makes NO sense to me, unless these are people with eyes that are particularly sensitive to light (or are trying to hide a shiner).
        I am short-sighted enough that I need prescription sunglasses. If I'm only going in a shop for one or two items I'm not going to bother fishing in my backpack for my normal glasses.
        "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Working...
        X