X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"You won't just listen to what I'm saying?"
    "You gonna say something different? No? Then pay or GTFO."
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

It gets even better on Wednesday, right now, only the commercial assigned-spot lots are all on, so it's been neighbor siccing neighbor on each other, with only a few of the permit lots on.

This week, ALL the permit lots come on

I feel bad throwing the rookie into this mess, but, she'll have to learn eventually, right?

Yeah, we got a new driver who PASSED her training AND also PASSED her drug screen... wow, what deity are YOU cast in the image of?
      - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

wow, what deity are YOU cast in the image of?
        Budai, unfortunately.

/oblig
        Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

After three months of wash-outs, I'll take it! I don't care!

I'd take Cthulhu at this point, if it could hook up a car in less than 5 minutes and not break anything....

Comment

I love how the last guy was totally thrown that the Towing Manager didn't even flinch at any of his half assed threats.
            "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
              So, with the town's streets and alleyways clogged with Uhauls,
              http://i.imgur.com/ePuEVB8.jpg

Comment

I love the Tow Files! These children are all spoiled. He HAS to listen to my argument and he'll believe me. My teachers always believe me. What a crock. Yes, your car can be towed for lots of reasons in a private lot. It doesn't have to agree with your logic. But what's with thinking it's ok to park on another house's grass? Stupid people.

Comment

It gets even better on Wednesday, right now, only the commercial assigned-spot lots are all on, so it's been neighbor siccing neighbor on each other, with only a few of the permit lots on.

This week, ALL the permit lots come on

I feel bad throwing the rookie into this mess, but, she'll have to learn eventually, right?

Yeah, we got a new driver who PASSED her training AND also PASSED her drug screen... wow, what deity are YOU cast in the image of?
                  You left out highlighting that she's female too. Towing is such a male dominated industry, I admit I'm eager to hear her stories when a lot of these p-extender drivers discover their manhoods were towed away by a woman.

Comment

Considering the full sleeve tattoos on both arms, and the stud jewelry, and the "maintenance" physique from her last job being heavy janitorial work, they'll shut the hell up if they know what's good for em' , this woman knows pain and how to ignore it.

Comment

Quoth CrazedClerkthe2nd View Post
                      I love how the last guy was totally thrown that the Towing Manager didn't even flinch at any of his half assed threats.
                      If they want him to flinch, they'll have to come up with some threats he hasn't heard dozens or hundreds of times before.
                      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Or ones that are likely to actually pan out......... the last 30 people who said we'd be seeing them in court, well, still waiting....

Comment

And may many more of those move in specials find your wrath. My father just about had a stroke at the local Borough hospital because of that drunken lot waiting for an ambulance for transport to Danville.
                          But the paint on me is beginning to dry
                          And it's not what I wanted to be
                          The weight on me
                          Is Hanging on to a weary angel - Sister Hazel

Comment

Quoth Jetfire View Post
                            You left out highlighting that she's female too. Towing is such a male dominated industry, I admit I'm eager to hear her stories when a lot of these p-extender drivers discover their manhoods were towed away by a woman.
                            Considering the full sleeve tattoos on both arms, and the stud jewelry, and the "maintenance" physique from her last job being heavy janitorial work, they'll shut the hell up if they know what's good for em' , this woman knows pain and how to ignore it.
                            Still brings up a good point. The drivers with big trucks and engines loud enough that we can hear how small his dick is ( Jay) are usually the misogynistic type. I'm sure there'll be few stories of the type, and I can't wait to hear about them getting knocked down a few pegs.
                            To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                              The drivers with big trucks and engines loud enough that we can hear how small his dick is ( Jay) are usually the misogynistic type.
                              Hey! I've got a big truck with a loud engine, and not only am I not mysogynistic, I'm closer to a horse than to a hamster.
                              Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

I propose: Little Miss Emasculator. Let's see if she lives up to that nickname.

Comment

Working...
                                X