This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you even remember me....

I used to post on here more, when I worked at my telecom job. Then two years ago I got laid off after 12 years at the same place, and basically am still recovering from the ptsd and agoraphobia that caused. I still hate going out of the house, but I do have a new job at a bank in a call center (yuck) but it's a living. Not my field and I really hate it but I can't seem to get back INTO my field for the time being.

And no I'm not changing my username it's too much of a hassle

So in the last couple of years a lot has happened besides job stuff. I mentioned in the past having a girlfriend that was long distance, and I may have mentioned that she is multiple and part of a two person system with a man, and they have a male body. Anyway the male in this pair was married and they lived in Missouri while I lived in Oregon. We were together long distance for two years, and they all moved out here two years ago in May. I met her in person, and then due to stuff going on at home with him and the wife we didn't get to see each other for almost a year. During which time as I mentioned I got laid off, was looking for another job, and had to deal with a bed bug infestation from hell. Thanks to a roommate I had to take in due to lower finances due to sucky job. So I had to pack up everything I own, and I ended up tossing a LOT of furniture and general stuff, major downsize. Between not seeing my girlfriend, not knowing when or if I would see her again, and the hard work and constant disruption in my home and complete lack of privacy I had a hard time dealing with all of it. Plus I had to get rid of deadbeat roommate and get another roommate who dealt with all of this was surprising good humor. And my oldest daughter still lived with me.

So things changed, and I got to see my girlfriend again, and I met the male in this pair in person finally. Then the wife who had been abusing her husband for many years finally got to him and he left her, and they moved in with me last October. We got rid of roommate number 2 (he chose to move to Texas) and my daughter moved in with her boyfriend, so now we have the place to ourselves! And my long distance relationship that I didn't know for sure was going to get anywhere has jelled into the most harmonious household I've ever had. The male part, who left his wife, has joined us and we have a poly relationship now. But exclusive to just the three of us. I'm the happiest I've ever been, we all work together to run our household and keep peace and harmony. We all came from a lot of chaos and crap from exes, and constant stress. And now no stress is a wonderful thing. It'll be a year this October and I've loved every second of it.

Job still sucks but meh the finances are better now.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Hi, there! I remember your username, but I think it was from when I lurked. Welcome back, you know where we keep the brain bleach, the booze, and the cookies!
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
    One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
    The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

I remember you. Welcome back.
      Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

Welcome back! I definitely remember you. Your call centre tales are the stuff of legend.
        "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

thanks all

Comment

Ah yes, I remember. Still with that non-filing BF?
            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Oh no...he's long gone. I don't know if his not filing ever caught up with him, but I'm sure it will some day. He thinks just ignoring things will make it go away.

I'm with my current partners who I'm very happy with now. And they file lol

Comment

Quoth telecom_goddess View Post
                Oh no...he's long gone.
                Good to hear.
                I don't know if his not filing ever caught up with him, but I'm sure it will some day.
                If the copy A's show that likely, it will....otherwise he's pissing away refunds, every year (I have no doubt the U.S. Treasury doesn't mind if that's the case).
                He thinks just ignoring things will make it go away.
                That philosophy will bite him in the keister sooner or later-good that you won't be in striking distance when that happens.
                I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Welcome back!
                  https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

*waves* Welcome.I don't remember you,but remember-anything they tell you about me isn't true

Hope you don't me asking-what is a multiple and two part system with a man and they have a male body? Can't quite get my brain round what that involves....
                    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

I remember you. *hands you a plate of cookies*
                      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                      -----
                      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Working...
                      X