This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some ppl just don't get it.

Customer: My phone service is HORRIBLE since I moved in here.
    Me: OK, I don’t show you have our phone service, sir.
    Customer: No, he set it up. YOUR phone service is horrible.
    Me: Sir, you don’t have our phone service.
    Customer: Wha--? Well, I’m still very disappointed in your phone service.
    The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Gaah, they follow you everywhere you go! I swear, they are stalking you. I bet they hide in the bushes!

This is PhoneJockey after every call

Hun, your head is going to be very badly dented after you're done at this job.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Sometimes I do the "eye-roll" & the "face-palm slap," but rarely smack my head on the desk. The really bad ones get that gesture. Others get a one-finger salute!
      The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Comment

Phone Jockey, have you looked to see if you do, in fact, have some sort of stupid/sucky customer magnet? My damn. If I had your job, I would've been driven to drink a long time ago.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Phone jockey, I get calls very much like this one, in fact, I got one today:

SC: You know who
          Pink: Me

First a little background: I work for a utility company. We provide gas and electric, but not both to all areas of the state. Some cities get gas, some get electric, and some get both.

SC: My electric isn't working.
          Pink: I can help you with that. May I have your address please?
          SC: <Gives me her address>
          Pink: I'm sorry ma'am, but we do not provide electric service to "Some city"
          We are your gas provider.
          SC: But I pay you every month. I know you are my electric company.
          Pink: I'm sure you do pay us each month. We provide your gas service, but
          your electric company is "company a" and you will need to call them to
          report your outage. If you need the phone number, I can provide it for
          you.
          SC: (Now screaming) DON'T PASS ME OFF TO ANOTHER COMPANY! YOU'RE
          MY G-DAMN ELECTRIC COMPANY SO FIX IT NOW! <CLICK>

I love when they hang up like that.....waves of pleasure washed over me and I sat there laughing my azz off! Sheer stupidity strikes again!!

Comment

Geez, what part of you're not her electric company did she not understand? She reminds me of that guy I had back in my cable company call center days. He lived in the next town over from us & was serviced by a different cable provider. I don't remember the whole conversation, but I do remember him not understanding why I could not tell him what he was watching on channel 5. I also remember telling him about half a dozen times he needed to call his cable provider before he finally hung up.
            "500 bucks, that's almost a million!"
            ~Curly from the 3 Stooges

Comment

Working...
            X