X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello :)

Hello CS

Been a LONG time since I’ve been here.

I had to quit my job at Dollar Tree as a result of Family issues, and moved half a state away to take a different job.

I’ll be posting a bit here and there, maybe, sorta.

I’m working at an Info Desk at the Local Community College, and after 8 weeks now, I have yet to receive a single actual Sucky “Customer” (Fellow Student).

Scores of mildly irritating ones yes, actual Sucky ones? No, oddly enough. So, unless stories of scores of mildly irritating people are allowed, not likely posting those. XD

I might resurrect some of the Co-worker stories I had at my job prior to this one, though some of the stories could potentially get people in legal trouble if spread (What is it with people in my age group and rampant stupidity?), but I’m not sure if I care much.

Either way, possibly glad to be back. : )
    I am a Blank Space for spacing purposes, ignore me.
    In order to treat someone as your equal, you first need to believe both: that they are your equal, and that you are their's.

Welcome back. There is nothing that says you can't post annoying customer stories. You can also post just normal, everyday stories about your job. This board has a lot of sections. Sucky Customers is just one.
    Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

Working...
    X