This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Mods please move this..."

We've had a ton of posts lately with notes in the first post saying, "Whoops. Wrong forum. Mods please move..." or, "Mods, please fix my typo in the title," or, "Ooops, I posted this twice. Mods please delete," so I thought it was time to point out, once again, that members can report their own posts.
    (Or send a PM.)

Posting a request like that within the thread is a very slow way to get things done.
    It's rather like a customer standing in the vicinity of your cash with a basket, just hoping you will see them and call them over.

If you realize after posting that you made an "OOPS!!!" just report the post and tell us. We don't read every thread, and sometimes, there can be so many updates in one day, that we could miss a thread entirely.
    Luckily, many of the members are very helpful and do report when they see notes like that, but sometimes they get missed.

Always feel free to drop a PM to a mod too.
    The "Who's online" at the bottom of the main page shows if a mod is online, so if you see one, PM them. If not, then just pick a mod. We get an alert in our email, so even if we aren't on CS at that point, when we get our email reports, we come right in.
    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

*sigh* BUMP
    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Bumping again for good measure.

It's not rocket science, folks. *sigh*
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

This needs bumping again.

Ya'll, with all love and respect - we cant read minds. We can't see every post.

If you've posted something and feel that it might be in the wrong place, please report it. Or if you're unsure, just ask one of us and we'll let you know where it belongs.

Thanks!
        "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Working...
        X