Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ONLY twice? Her brother may be physically blind, but she's worse!
    My son thinks I'm Lucifer Morningstar. I'm not sure he's wrong.

Comment

• No offense, Arcus, but it sounds like your SIL is a complete ID Tentee.

That reminded me of a police video where the driver he pulled ove had his license expire 33 years prior because the driver went legally blind. To give you perspective, the policeman hadn't been alive for that long.

It's scary that we're sharing the road with these people.
      This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Quoth catcul View Post
        No offense, Arcus, but it sounds like your SIL is a complete ID Tentee.
        On offense here. I agree that she has her moments when doing what is smart is just a bit more than she is able to do. She lives in her own little world and refuses to believe the truth if it's not what she wants. I wouldn't be surprised if she turns up in a NotAlwaysRight or an r/entitledparents story.

Oh and a bit off topic, if you want some more fun stories to read look at r/TalesFromRetail and r/IDontworkherelady
        Last edited by Arcus; 09-24-2019, 03:14 AM.

Comment

• Hey, I made it onto NAR!

This happened to me a few months ago. Boy, those commenters sure are salty about the little joke I threw in at the end...
          “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
          One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
          The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

• The Epic of the Impossible Store

Every time I thought it couldn't possibly get worse, it did. Oh, boy, did it. Then it doubled down.

This is an incredibly long read, however you won't get bored as the op has a good writing style and everything included is relevant.
            "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

• This is the kind of thing that got Wells Fargo in trouble. The coach tried to commit a highly illegal and unethical act and almost taught it to a new worker.
              The worst part is that the coach seems to have no idea what he did wrong.
              This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• I... I just have no words.

The Epic of the Impossible Store
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                  I... I just have no words.

The Epic of the Impossible Store
                  Already posted this *points up to 13th*
                  "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

• Quoth greek_jester View Post
                    Already posted this *points up to 13th*
                    So you did! Dunno why I didn't see it when I was reading through the thread. Ah well.
                    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

• I saw that story and commented on it. Unbelievable.
                      https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                      Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

• Quoth telecom_goddess View Post
                        I saw that story and commented on it. Unbelievable.
                        I know, right? I thought it couldn't possibly get any worse; then they found the Trash Room...

Comment

• An update on the ex manager would be in order.
                          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

• Mechanic has a collection of airbags that have imprints of women's makeup on them...

Comment

• Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                              Mechanic has a collection of airbags that have imprints of women's makeup on them...
                              That story reminded me of the "I ran into Tammy Faye at the mall" t-shirt that first appeared around 1987.

Tammy Faye was the wife of TV preacher Jim Bakker and usually wore copious amounts of make up.
                              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• This story is just... d'awww....

Comment

Working...
                                X