This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS Ski Trip 2006 - Just a little something I've been working on

I finally got around to doing something about the film and some of the pictures that I had sitting around in my files.
    Enjoy!!
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...=984689623&n=2
    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the car decals!!! I want some!!!!

what did people think of them, I beat you got some wide eyes

I still get them when I wear my CS sweatshirt.... cashiers are like "can you wear that?!"

I wanna come on the next ski trip!!!
    I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Also available at www.customerssuck.com/media/csskitrip.wmv - 20 meg download, folks. Was meaning to post that earlier, but got sidetracked. My bad.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Kiwi View Post
        LOVE LOVE LOVE the car decals!!! I want some!!!!
        Actually, that was a photoshopped picture by The Gatekeeper.
        She did an excellent job, though, didn't she? It looks so real.

Comment

*shhh* Ree don't give away all my secrets.

Yup folks that is just a little taste of our trip to Mt. St. Ann's. You'll notice that Ree wasn't in any of the shots. I have to find the link to the full set of pics I think.

So just curious, who'd be up for coming next February? I know it's early but the weekend we went was the last weekend of Winter Carnival so rooms go early. We rented a condo, that included our lift tickets. It worked out to $70 CDN a day. So even for those of you who don't ski it is a really good deal.

Great job Ree, it's about time one of us got around to putting something together.
          "smacked upside the head by the harsh of daylight" - Tori Amos "The Beauty of Speed"

a sucking chest wound is merely mother nature's way of telling you to slow down - Arm

Comment

I keep planning on getting the write-up done... *wince*

I'm planning on the next trip, though if the current restrictions are still in place then I'd want to take sleeping tablets. A bored Rapscallion is dangerous, and a Rapscallion without a book is bored.

How long are we planning this time?

Rapscallion

Comment

when are you planning that?

if your thinking of winter it will probably have died off by then and books and other things will be allowed again

and im SO coming for the next one!!

Comment

Quoth The Gatekeeper View Post
                Yup folks that is just a little taste of our trip to Mt. St. Ann's. You'll notice that Ree wasn't in any of the shots. I have to find the link to the full set of pics I think.
                I was in the first shot. I got my half second of screen time. That was more than enough.

Comment

The trip will be in February, I'll confirm the weekend later. 2nd or 3rd week I believe. I don't think I'll be able to afford a full week, but maybe 4 days instead of 3. Also I recommend everyone fly into Quebec City, as opposed to the CS Bus. It was fun and all, but the thought of another 15 hour drive there does not please me. We can rent a bus in Quebec.

But it's not like we all have to stay the same length of time. We can get single rooms, small condo's (2-3 people), bigger condo's (like we had 4+ depending on if some people bunk up ie: couples), and I believe there was even something that had more people. I'd have to check.

Right now I just want to test level of interest. So if you're interested start saving.
                  "smacked upside the head by the harsh of daylight" - Tori Amos "The Beauty of Speed"

a sucking chest wound is merely mother nature's way of telling you to slow down - Arm

Comment

gah it cant be the 3rd weekend, thats kyles birthday

oh crap I wanna go

kyle thinks im crazy for wanting to train across.... but i get to see canada that way!!

Comment

Working...
                    X