This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth KabeRinnaul View Post
    "Rich Idiot With No Day Job"? I sense a Troper.
    I have no idea what you're talking about.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
      Also, I'd have to put the kibosh on Lloth-kin, sorry. Though now we may see actual spider-monsters, now that you've put the notion in my head.
      Descendants of Arachne who serve the titans in this Rage Against The Heavens sort of deal, because they still hold a grudge about that curse?
      » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

Quoth KabeRinnaul View Post
        Descendants of Arachne who serve the titans in this Rage Against The Heavens sort of deal, because they still hold a grudge about that curse?
        Yeah, why not.
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

That's quite a curse. I wouldn't fault them for being pissed off.

Comment

Heh, Lupo's soul would be pretty simple. Nice honest guy, who while he gets merciless when fighting, really doesn't want to hurt anybody.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Hey! Myt's back!

You doing okay?
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Real life's being a right bitch right now. I'm gonna opt out. Sorry.
                Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Aww sorry to hear that DW..you know I am just a pm away right? As for me, still mostly bed bound, but doing better
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Yay doing better! Bed rest is always best for that.

And hopefully you can come back soon DW.
                    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

I'd love to join up eventually but for now I'm just too tired. My body's still getting used to 3 10 hour shifts (plus the occasional 7 hour one) compared to 5 7-8 shifts.
                      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

*laughs* Since Lupo is fighting the cyclops also..wouldn't it be funny if he ended up with an arrow in his shoulder? *chuckles* Since he is 'zoning' wouldn't even get a small chance to use his uncanny dodge .. Good thing the person firing the arrow is a really good shot

Comment

That's part of why I allow others to do the final call--stuff like that can be amusing, but unfair if the other player doesn't want it ^^

But yes, good shot, but there's lots of conditions on the ability. So...it could still hit Lupo or Luke at some point.
                          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

*chuckles* I never mind being on the wrong end of something going wrong. . Think it adds flavor to the game. For fun once we had a bunch of characters that were 'deuce ex machina' like..way way to powerful..but each in a very odd way. My character was Mavarick 'Unlucky' McGraw. He couldn't die..but no matter what happened..or how good the people around him were..they would always end up hitting him. We are talking they could fire the opposite way, and the arrow would circle around and hit him. It was a riot (we soon got bored, because hey..unkillable = boring)..but poor guy had more holes in him then swiss cheese.

Comment

Wow...that's kind of awesome.
                              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Crud..and Lupo is in 'Inner Focus' land..probably can't get himself out of this mess.

Comment

Working...
                                X