Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People weren't openly saying what he wanted, and that seems to be reason enough for some.

Rapscallion

Comment

You did smack him repeatedly with the "TAKE IT TO FRATCHING!" sign, right, Raps?
      "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Mike Taylor View Post
        You did smack him repeatedly with the "TAKE IT TO FRATCHING!" sign, right, Raps?
        Yes, he did, and he didn't like it. Funny thing is, the political comment me hade was completely irrelavent to the thread he was posting to, as if the political comment was his sole purpose for posting in the first place.

Some people just like to and we don't need that here.
        Sometimes life is altered.
        Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
        Uneasy with confrontation.
        Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

oh, I'm so glad to have a politics free sancuary like CS... don't get me wrong, I love a good political debate (I'm active in fratching too and will occassionally have mature debates with mature guests... yet they do exist ) ...but it's nice to once in a while have somewhere to go to where it can be just about the social interaction, no debate required.
          If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth Mike Taylor View Post
            Do we even HAVE a sign like that? We so should have a smiley for it
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
            X