This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Jackson jokes

I've heard a few at work. They weren't funny. I don't want to see them here, thanks.

Rapscallion

Yeah, I've heard a few myself and I don't think he deserves them. Respect for the dead, people.

I've been told I look like him; I think I'll do a tribute costume for Halloween.
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

I haven't heard any, but then again i was out of town with people who aren't like that. Making fun of the dead is not funny.

Comment

Yeah, not real big on that sort of "humor" myself. There is poor taste even I won't delve into.

Comment

I have a weird sense of humour, as in anyone's fair game; however, I also have something that's pretty rare in today's world. It's called "common sense". Here; not appropiate in the slightest. On my friend's message board? Definitely. I wouldn't dream of posting dead baby jokes here, for example. I know they're not wanted.

I bet people have tried to post MJ jokes recently tho; otherwise Raps wouldn't have put a warning up. o_O
          People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
            I bet people have tried to post MJ jokes recently tho; otherwise Raps wouldn't have put a warning up. o_O
            I think it reasonable to admit that we have moderator approval on the jokes section for a reason. We tend not to slap wrists over entries in that area unless they're really grievous and with malign intent, though, and we've not had to do that yet. That's all I need to say on the matter.

Rapscallion

Comment

Thank you, Raps. I appreciate it.
              1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
              -----
              http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Working...
              X