This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• System Software Upgrades - Sun, Nov 22, 2009

We're doing some system software upgrades. Expected duration is up to 15 minutes, and then all will be back to normal.

Scheduled time is 6:30am GMT, Sunday, November 22, 2009. Times around the world:

11:30pm, Nov 21, Edmonton, Canada
    1:30am. Nov 22, New York City, USA
    6:30am, Nov 22, London, England
    8:30am, Nov 22, Cape Town, South Africa
    5:30pm, Nov 22, Sydney, Australia

All upgrades complete. Please notify us if you experience any issues.

Comment

I cant access cs from my computer at all. even linking from google doesnt work i am using my phone atm.

Comment

A number of questions come up from this:
        1. What happens when you try? Your browser will display some sort of error message. What does that message say (and be precise. There is a world of difference between "Unable to locate site" and "Site did not respond in a reasonable time."
        2. When you say "even linking from google doesnt work", does that mean you followed the link to the home page, or are you looking at a cached page that is failing?
        3. On your computer, check out What Is My IP?, and PM that address to me (don't post it here, PM it).
        4. When did this problem start occurring? When is the last time you were able to access CS?
        5. Are you able to access Fratching?

I think that covers the first round of questions.

Comment

Just got a PM from Hobbs, and everything is okay. Some transient glitch. If any others come up, please say so.

Comment

Working...
          X