This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, everyone!

A friend of mine sent me a link to this site because she knew I'd get a good laugh out of it. It's wonderful to see I'm not alone out there!

As you can probably guess from my sig, I work at a Target. I'm usually at customer service, which I actually prefer to being cashier--I have a lot more leeway in what I can do there. I used to hate it, but eventually I learned the trick of willful amnesia--there is almost no chance I will recognize a customer, whether horrible or excellent, the next day. Unless they do something to remind me.

Of course, SCs flock to a customer service counter, because that is where they think we will cater to their egos and move heaven and earth to make them happy. (Ha!) So I'm sure I'll be happily sticking stuff all over these forums in no time, especially as it's summer now and all the rich you-only-exist-because-we-give-you-money-during-tourist-season folks from NYC are escaping here for weekends and vacations.
    It's little things that make the difference between 'enjoyable', 'tolerable', and 'gimme a spoon, I'm digging an escape tunnel'.

Hey there! Welcome to the asylum! I am like you, unless you are in my store on at least a weekly basis, I am highly unlikely to remember you...I love Target though...I am there almost every week at least
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

to CS, LadyAndreca.

Excellent posts!

It's great to see a new member so active.

I hope you stick around for a very long time.
      Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
      X