This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all! (Yes I am very original!)

I've been reading over the forums for the past few days, having found a link here from another forum I was perusing for amusement, also about horror stories/bad customers. So far I like what I see!

Just some general info about me, female, live in PA, USA. I've been working in retail for about 4 years overall, and just recently got a job in a call center that.. if anything.. has even more outrageous customers and amazing stories! I agree with a comment I read somewhere else - call centers are for stupid people. Anyone who can think and has an ounce of common sense and knows how to pay their bill, etc, wouldn't be calling. Anyway... I digress...

I do have a conglomerate of stories to share right off from my past few years, was hoping (and did!) to find a spot to share them all without needing a specific thread topic to start off, and make my hello-post a generous donation to the amusement and hilarity.

*MOD EDIT - Split to another forum. This forum is for introductions only. All stories should be posted in appropriate forums.
    Last edited by Ree; 07-21-2007, 04:56 AM.
    Confirmed altoholic.

I would think if your house is on fire, not having power is the least of your problems. And just think, having the electricity turned off makes your odds of having a fire that much lower!!

Great stories! Welcome to the boards!

(Just a friendly suggestion, you could have just made one thread for the stories in Sucky Customers if you wanted. More people would likely see it. Not as many people come over here very often. But no worries; who knows, maybe some nice mod out there will move them for you )
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I'm not terribly bothered if fewer people read them, at least some did!

I'm sure I'll have plenty more to share over time, and I can always repeat them if needed. Thanks for the suggestion though!
      Confirmed altoholic.

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post

(Just a friendly suggestion, you could have just made one thread for the stories in Sucky Customers if you wanted. More people would likely see it. Not as many people come over here very often. But no worries; who knows, maybe some nice mod out there will move them for you )
        All taken care of.

to CS, ShadedWings.

Great stories!
        I felt they deserved their own thread.
        Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
        X