This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• staying home for St. Patty's

I'm breaking out some of my favorite Irish cream whiskey...
    5 oz x 80 proof = X-P

ERIN GO BRAGGGGGHHH!!

Nice. I bought someone a bottle of 2 Gingers Irish Whiskey, and they are enjoying it tonight.

I wasn't planning on doing anything tonight, but on my way home from work, I stopped at Old Chicago, and it wasn't busy tonight. I went in and enjoyed a couple of beers.

Guinness Black was a great beer.
    "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

I....had to work, so no booze for me. I did manage to watch Boondock Saints before I went to work, though. And I'm in a bit of a Facebook war with a friend...we keep posting different Irish songs we find on YouTube on the other's wall. Oh, and I ate a bunch of green food, too.
      Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

The only thing I did was to have a green sundae: mint chip ice cream, lime sherbet, and fudge Magic Shell.
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

No booze for me either, still nauseous. Went for a nice drive, drank some yummy coffee, relaxed on the couch with a good book and watched 'The Smurfs'. My green for the day was my garden enjoying the rain. Almost perfect birthday!
          Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Oooh, Victory Sabre, I love Old Chicago. Old Chicago Iced Teas are the bomb.

I didn't go out to any bars. I just hung out at a friend's house with a few of our other friends and drank, played games, and watched Big Bang Theory episodes.

Comment

I worked and had to get up early to open this morning so roomie and I had mint chocolate ice cream.
              Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
              Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

I worked from 9-5:30, then went to a friends and had Jager and Bicardi Rum. I had green in my hair (yay awesome bosses that let me do weird colors). And took off today cause I know I would have never woken up at 6 am to work at 7. Hurray for being paid to be hungover

Comment

Quoth cashierbex View Post
                  I had green in my hair.
                  I thought about this. A friend of mine had some green hair gel and some green hair spray the other night at a bar we were at, and he was going to use those for work yesterday, since he works at the main Irish pub in town. So we tried some of the hair spray out in my hair, to see if it would work for me, but alas, my hair is far too dark for it to really be at all noticeable. No biggie, since I was planning on wearing my giant Guinness hat anyway.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                  Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                    I thought about this. A friend of mine had some green hair gel and some green hair spray the other night at a bar we were at, and he was going to use those for work yesterday, since he works at the main Irish pub in town. So we tried some of the hair spray out in my hair, to see if it would work for me, but alas, my hair is far too dark for it to really be at all noticeable. No biggie, since I was planning on wearing my giant Guinness hat anyway.
                    Woulda done a more permanent color, but we didn't have green. People loved it. Even a drag queen commented on it. Made me feel awesome

Comment

So, for future reference, does anyone here know any hair coloring agent that is both easily washed out afterwards and also will make dark brown hair like mine appear green (or other colors)?

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                      Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                        So, for future reference, does anyone here know any hair coloring agent that is both easily washed out afterwards and also will make dark brown hair like mine appear green (or other colors)?
                        Let's see what my coworker looks like tomorrow. He colored his mustache and beard green, and they're usually a relatively dark brown. If they look normal tomorrow I'll ask him what he used

All I did for SPD was to wear a green shirt to work. I've been having a crappy time the last few days...probably a perfect time for drinking but alas, I had nothing at home and since I'm still borrowing the husband's car (something he seems to be increasingly annoyed about...), I didn't go out and get any. Oh well, I'm not Irish anyway...I'll drink this week to make up for it.
                        "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

I don't think anything's going to color dark brown hair very well. Did you consider bleaching it first?

Comment

My coworker wasn't in today...maybe tomorrow.
                            "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Working...
                            X