Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sorry for your loss. I recently lost my aunt, though we weren't close.

Her flesh may be gone, but she will live on through whatever good memories you have of her. Dwell not upon death, and remember her well.
    Happiness is the exercise of vital powers along lines of excellence in a life affording you scope.

Comment

Thanks all. I've had a shitty day (exhausted, too much shit happening at once) and when I informed my manager she managed to get me a half day.
      I went home checked the memorials on facebook, cried, took a nap, checked out the newest memorials on facebook, and cried again.
      I'm thinking I'll be ok in a few days. For now I'm just processing it. And so extremely thankful I got to see her before she passed.
      My dad told me (while we were there) that she didn't want a funeral and she wanted to be cremated.
      And at least she's at peace and in no pain.
      RIP Grandma.

Eta the pic my uncle posted with her memorial.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by dragon_wings; 03-15-2012, 01:34 AM.
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

She was gorgeous! *huge hugs* I'm so sorry DW *more hugs*
        Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

*gently hugs Dragon Wings* Now she is flying in the sky with the rest of the dragons, just waiting for the rest of us to get our wings.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Beautiful portrait. Sounds like you had a gem of gma!
            In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
            She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

What a beautiful woman...I bet she was beautiful on the inside too. So sorry for your loss, dragon_wings.
              "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Working...
              X