This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 2nd

FINALLY have a surgery date. April the 2nd. Will be off work for two weeks, and it is going to play havoc with my classes..but the good thing it will be early in the quarter. I will not be on much/if any during that two weeks. Going to miss everybody (especially Marmalady) terribly during that time. Just glad to have a date and time. Now only to get past the thought of a sharp object going anywhere NEAR where it will be going.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

I'm glad it wasn't scheduled for April 1st.

Prayers, good luck, crossing fingers, etc...

Keep us posted.
    Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
    Save the Ales!
    Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

<hugs> good luck Mytical, I'll be praying for you.
      By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Good luck! You'll be FINE! We'll be thinking about you.
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
          Now only to get past the thought of a sharp object going anywhere NEAR where it will be going.
          they normally go through the abdomen, if that helps.....
          Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

You won't be able to post at all?
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Not sure about at all..If I can believe me..I will.
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I'll be thinking about you.
                The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Here's to a speedy recovery!

Comment

May you be healed and recover quickly.
                    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Thanks everybody. The thought of loosing a testicle is not as scary, to me, as the actual surgery. I had a liver biopsy once, and was awake for that one (though I only felt a little pinch when they cut into me). I couldn't see what they were doing. For this..honestly..I want to be so far under that rip van winkle would come up to me and say "DANG that was a deep sleep."

Comment

Praying for you and all of the staff. I didn't think I'd ever be excited about this sort of surgery, but congrats on finally getting a surgery date! *happy dance* Hopefully you'll heal up quickly and be a lot more comfortable very soon. Yay for less pain (eventually)!!
                        Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Good luck, Mytical. Be safe.
                          "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Healing thoughts sent your way
                            Remember, stressed spelled backwards is desserts.

Comment

Keeping you in my prayers for a smooth surgery and a speedy recovery. We'll all miss seeing you around here, but getting better is more important.
                              Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

Working...
                              X