This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers Needed Please

My stepsister has been fighting cancer for about the last two years. She had her leg amputated last fall in the hopes that would get rid of it and possibly prolong her life.

I found out today, that she had been put back in the hospital on Sunday because the cancer had come back with a vengeance.

She has four kids between the ages of 7 and 19 who still need their mom. So, any prayers and healing thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
    Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Prayer sent up.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Oh dear
      Praying for her and the family, that's quite terrible. *hugs* I hope that something can be done and that she's able to stick around for many more years, with decent quality of life, to spend lots more time with her kids and all of you guys.
      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Good thoughts and wishes coming her way, for her kids and all the family too.
        Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Those of us who fight the dreaded C word have to stick together, one day .. somehow we will show it who is boss. Prayers and good thoughts on their way.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Dear Goddess, let the only cancer this woman have be in her horoscope.
            Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear about this. <hugs> I will be keeping her and your family in my prayers. <hugs again>
              By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
                Those of us who fight the dreaded C word have to stick together, one day .. somehow we will show it who is boss. Prayers and good thoughts on their way.
                Very true.

As long as the oncologists haven't given up, you shouldn't either .

Comment

Thank you all. I know that as stubborn as she is, she won't give up without a fight. She also has an excellent support network. Of course, there's no such thing as too many prayers or good wishes.

For those of you who are fighting your own battles with cancer, my prayers go out.

Comment

Will do. Please keep us posted.

Comment

She is in my thoughts.
                      The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

I just found out she's being put into Hospice care. They're not expecting her to live through the weekend.

Comment

*many hugs* So sorry.
                          Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                          Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

I am so very sorry! You and your family are in my thoughts. The poor kids
                            Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

*hugs and prayers*
                              Unseen but seeing
                              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                              3rd shift needs love, too
                              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                              X