Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yikes! Glad they know what's up now, though, and that they'll be working on it! =D
    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

My grandma had that; made eating difficult. The great news is that fixing it is easier than it used to be. It always feels good to at least get a diagnosis on something. Glad it's not your heart! I know that worry; sometimes my back issues present as chest pain.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Yeah, I've already got two coronary stents, and a huge family history of heart disease, so the not-your-heart diagnosis is a relief.

Comment

Glad they found something and it's fixable. Though what it was was pretty greek to me not going to lie!

Comment

Is it surgery with stitches or duct tape? :P
            In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
            She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

They used tape on my after the c-section! The doctor said to let it come off by itself but 4 weeks later it was still on so I just peeled it off. That shit is crazy durable.

Sorry about the hernia, but it can be fixed, yay! It might even lessen your reflux since hernias can cause it.
              https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Morgana, I'm so glad you got a diagnosis and that it's treatable. Sending lots of good thoughts your way!
                "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

My grandpa had one of those for most of his life, they finally fixed it a few years ago. Good luck and I hope you heal up quickly!
                  Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Personally, knowing is half the battle. Now you can set a course of action.

Good luck!
                    Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                    Save the Ales!
                    Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Working...
                    X