This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not really sucky but makes you wonder

i have this regular customer, pretty strange in the auto buisness. hes a very nice guy but i am starting to think he has a thing for me.

he has a job where he pretty much puts his batteries through some tough times, and they do go bad on a regular basis. he seems annoyed with it as he should be, and i have told him that he does put them through some unusual abuse.

a few weeks ago he came in with about 4 of them and needed them tested, all but one was bad, so i replaced them for him under warranty. though the time he spent with me while they were testing we talked for a bit, since he had asked me if i went to the place where i first met him (oddly before i got this job, but hes an easy guy to remember, some what attractive and as i said very nice) and though that conversation he seemed way too curious about me. occasionally eluding to the fact that he found me attractive. later that same day, i ran in to him out side of work at our local 711 and he was pretty surprised to see me, and seemed like he wanted me to wait for him to get off the phone to ask me something.

well today he comes in with one battery, i was talking to a customer who was having some difficulty with his tires (multiple nails and all 4 were un repairable, on top of the fact that he didnt have his wheel lock i really felt bad for the guy) so he sees me and runs right up to me and starts talking to me, he knows i cant carry batteries so i asked him to put it in the tester for me as he did and he hands me his card and wants me to call him when its done, but he doesnt leave, he walks closer to me and i see that he smells of alcohol. so i start the test and he doesnt leave, my co worker and i were talking to him about why his batteries may be testing bad and the test comes out, battery good. i really have to wonder if he just came in to see me (the odd way he was acting and the alcohol made me wonder). he is going to be bringing in his charger for replacement, i told him i had the day off tomorrow, so i wonder if he will come in on saturday instead.
    "Let's connect to some ones cyberbrain who is meditating, so we can download enlightenment" one of the Tachikomas (Ghost in the Shell 2nd gig)

Hmm...hard to call. Could be a creep, but then, he could just be working up the courage to ask you out. I'd dock him for the alcohol, but then, I don't like being around drunks (Eet makes me want do things. Horrible things. hee.). You're there to see the body language and whatnot. Go with what your instincts are telling you.
    The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
    "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
    Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

im also an empath (meaning i can feel other peoples feelings) part of the conversation we had that one day included the differences between empathy and telepathy.

he also knows that i have a boyfriend who i have been with for a long time (almost 7 years now)

i went through there today to get my hair cut (i do work at the mall) and i didnt see him the short time that i was there, and my co worker didnt mention that he stopped by at all.
      "Let's connect to some ones cyberbrain who is meditating, so we can download enlightenment" one of the Tachikomas (Ghost in the Shell 2nd gig)

Comment

Working...
      X