Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• granted...unfortunatly the world is now in pieces.

I wish these postcards would scan themselves to make my work go faster.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Granted. Now your scans are so blurry nobody will be able to see what they are.

I wish it wasn't so dreary and cool outside.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
        Granted. Now your scans are so blurry nobody will be able to see what they are.

I wish it wasn't so dreary and cool outside.
        Granted! You're now in the middle of the Sahara Dessert and it's the hottest, sunniest day of the year!

I wish it would stop raining already! 2 days in a row is quite enough for one week!
        "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
        --StanFlouride

Comment

• Granted. You're now in the middle of the worst drought in the past 90 years and the ground is dry and cracking open.

I wish my neck wasn't aching right now. . .
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Granted, you are now quadriplegic and can feel nothing below your chin.

I wish had someone to go bar hopping with.
            Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
            Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• Granted! Meet your wingman, Kangaroo Jack!
              Well, you see, you said bar hopping, and he's a kangaroo so...

*goes and stands in a corner, dejectedly*

I wish my wife were home from work.

Comment

• Granted. She's mad cuz you didn't cook dinner.

I wish I knew what to do with my life.
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                  I wish I knew what to do with my life.
                  Granted! Enjoy your brand-new career as... AN INFOMERCIAL SPOKESPERSON!!!

(What? SOMEONE has to replace the late Billy Mays! )

I wish I could figure out what I want for dinner.
                  "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                  --StanFlouride

Comment

• Granted. However, the dog got to it first and said it was really good.

I wish I had blue eyes

Comment

• Granted, now you have blue eyes... in a bowl in front of you in a pool of blood! The horror! THE HORRRRRRRRRRORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

I wish my in-laws would quit smoking

Comment

• Relief is yours. The fire sprinklers kicked in and they're just steaming.

I Want To Be The First Folkie In Space.
                        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Granted. But you never asked for a spacesuit

I wish this sickness would just go away.

Comment

• It goes away. When the surgeons remove the affected organ.

I wish I could find people to start a metal band with.
                            Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

• Granted. But stay out of the rain or you'll rust.

I wish my shows weren't on so late.
                              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Granted, they are now on an hour before you get up in the morning.

I wish I could visit my friends.

Comment

Working...
                                X