This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So sweet http://notalwaysright.com/her-sanity...truction/43754
    "Of all the liars in the world, sometimes the worst are your own fears." – Rudyard Kipling

I don't have hot flashes. I have short, private vacations to the tropics.

Comment

• A couple for Jester. I'm sure the "bum's rush" for not knowing about what goes into a drink would also apply to someone ordering a Pyrat Cask and Coke.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• Ever wonder where Entitlement Whores come from?

You probably know the answer, but here's a reminder for you anyway.
        This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Trey Gordo has been here.

All Day Buffet

Comment

• Say it with me now: PWNED!
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Quoth catcul View Post
              Trey Gordo has been here.

All Day Buffet
              A friend and I used to do something like that. Back in high school, there was a chinese buffet very close to our neighborhood. We would sometimes go there and pig out, teenage boy style.

Finally, one day the manager (or more likely the owner) told us, "No you again. You eat too much! You have two bowl, then you go, that it!"
              Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
              OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
              she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
              Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

• Well, that's one way to get rid of a 'poisonous' co-irker.
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

• I think your using the term 'worker' loosely, Jay.
                  I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                  -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

• Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                    I think your using the term 'worker' loosely, Jay.
                    Karrrrrl, you'll notice I never actually used the term 'worker.'

Comment

• I don't think I've ever seen an HR person move that fast unless a lawsuit was involved.
                      I AM the evil bastard!
                      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

• From the mouths of babes...
                        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• Ow, my brain

Comment

• There Is Hilarity in Pride

It pays to listen to the cashier, or at least it doesn't cost as much.

Comment

• Asshole Tax strikes again!
                              To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

• Well done, indeed. That lady deserves .

Original story here.

Comment

Working...
                                X