X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie star refunds money

Tom Hanks reimburses unimpressed couple for movie tickets

Frankly I think he made a mistake...not sure if he was trying to make a point or what.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Yeah, and now he is going to get a lot of people claiming to not like the movie, if they watched it or not.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I still am demanding that John Travolta gives me my time back for that abomination he released a few years ago.

Comment

^ Which one? John Revolta's released entire libraries of travesties.

Comment

Quoth mikoyan29 View Post
          I still am demanding that John Travolta gives me my time back for that abomination he released a few years ago.
          I think it could be considered self defense to beat up Travolta for the amount of pain his movies cause.
          "I don't have an anger problem I have an idiot problem!" - Hank Hill

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run around in little circles, wave your arms and shout!

Comment

Quoth dendawg View Post
            ^ Which one? John Revolta's released entire libraries of travesties.
            The one I'm referring to was Battlefield Earth. Now admittedly, I already heard all the critics talk about it, so I had an inkling of what I was going into. However, I didn't realize that they could actually make a movie *THAT* bad.

Comment

I was thinking that's the one you met.

There's a few movies I'd like my time back from... and i'm just thankful I didn't pay to see them (they were played on the ship)... Moulin Rogue (well 5 minutes of my life...that's all i could stand of it), Starship Troopers (wtf was that? "the book is better than the movie" should have been the subtitle).

i don't remember if i watched BE in the movies or rented it. I don't think i minded it - not as badly as MR or ST) but it wasn't exactly stellar either.

Comment

Working...
              X