X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thieving Neighbor

Clicky

Guy steals some okra from his neighbor's yard, thinking it's something else.

That's...Special. There's a weed I've seen that looks a lot like the 'other' weed, more so than Okra. Don't know what it is though.

Reminds me of the gardens my aunt has at her senior housing; people actually steal veggies from other people's gardens!
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Wow..talk about stupid. At least the guy reported it. I'm sure it would have been much more interesting if he didn't have a report and the guy was caught.
      Random conversation:
      Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
      DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

I think I woulda let him smoke/sell it myself. He wants to be stupid and mistake okra for other things >.>

In other news, I may need to plant okra this year.
        https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

mmmmm fried okra. Why yes, I am the daughter of a southerner.
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Kanalah View Post
            In other news, I may need to plant okra this year.
            Once it germinates, no problem. It's not for nothing that some of my fellow gardeners call it southern zucchini. Once it starts producing, you'll need to check it almost daily--it's that easy to productively grow. So stock up on canning jars to pickle it.
            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

I just like how the criminal tried throwing the homeowner under the bus.

Cos the cops suspected he was the okra-thief but had no concrete proof ... until he opened his pie hole and tried getting the homeowner in trouble.

Karma has an interesting sense of humor.

Comment

Working...
              X