Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

way to go cops! - school bombing thwarted!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• way to go cops! - school bombing thwarted!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/08/17...ool-bomb-plot/

Someone overheard an expelled student talking about blowing up the school, told the cops and they took action.

On Tuesday evening, the suspect's mother consented to a search of their home. Police found a journal and materials to make pipe bombs, including a fuel source, shrapnel, plastic tubing and timing and fusing devices. Police also found a manifesto that illustrated a minute-by-minute timeline of what he planned to do the first day of school, Castor said.

All I can say is, way to go to the cops - and to the individual who notified them! Their actions saved a lot of innocent students and teachers, and prevented another Columbine.

Also way to go for the mom, since she consented to the search, instead of saying that her little angel could never do something like that.
    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
    -Mira Furlan

Comment

Yeah... i can't even say "blame the parent" for this one cos... with all of his knowledge about bombs she may have been afraid for her own safety at this point.

Comment

Working...
      X