Go Back   Customers Suck! > The Heart of the Site > Sucky Customers

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2018, 02:17 PM
Other side of the m0dem

Quote:
Quoth Monterey Jack View Post
...and if you're one of those people who cover the seat with strips of toilet paper before sitting down (who does this?! Have you or anyone you know EVER definitively got any sort of disease from sitting on a public toilet?), for the love of God, put those strips INTO THE BOWL before you flush.

Oh wait, that'd have to mean you DO flush before leaving. Found a giant mound of unflushed shit in the toilet at work yesterday. And it's not like the toilet was clogged...the shit actually WENT AWAY when I flushed it, fancy that.
Gag....what kind of human does one have to be to NOT flush. That is beyond rude and disgusting. Only an uncultured animal would do that. As for covering the seat, I never do. I don't use the stupid seat covers or toilet paper, it's ridiculous. I've never gotten anything from a toilet seat for gods sake. We aren't that delicate!

Old 02-13-2018, 10:28 PM
Philosophical Tomato

Our toilets have the electric-eye flushers, and sometimes they won''t trigger. I know there's a delay, but none are broken...

Usually the 'remains' aren't that bad, just some toilet paper in the bowl (probably was originally covering the seat, fell in and it's not dense enough to trigger the flusher). It's interesting to observe people in an otherwise-full bathroom wait in a line rather than use the one with a single solitary piece of TP in the bowl and nothing more.

Old 02-13-2018, 11:04 PM
Chairman of the Board

Quote:
Quoth Monterey Jack View Post
... Have you or anyone you know EVER definitively got any sort of disease from sitting on a public toilet? ...
It is an old tradition that STDs are gotten from dirty toilet seats, not the quickie they had with some stranger they met at the bar the other night.

My brother used that excuse when he returned from an R&R trip back when he was in the army. It was deemed to be more acceptable to our mother.

Old 02-14-2018, 03:21 AM
Area Manager

If people aren't flushing because they don't want to touch the toilet handle (which is understandable), just KICK the fucking thing, or else wrap some toilet paper around your hand and drop it in the bowl when it starts flushing. Do you people think there's some magical Toilet Gnomes who do it for you when you leave? What do you people do at home? Or are toilets only dirty if other people use them?

Old 02-24-2018, 06:10 AM
Till/horse trainer/instructor

Customers, if you have a full shopping cart stop coming up to customer service to process your order just because you see we're open and want to skip the line.

Old 05-09-2018, 12:38 AM
I need a life

Being a doctor doesn't make you better than everyone else. "First of all, it's DOCTOR [literally Greek name I can't pronounce], okayyy??" was unnecessary. And no, it's not OK to attack me first thing. I didn't even have to take the call since the first tier person didn't have you on the line. You seem like a nice lady who is frustrated but your ego is overweening. I know doctors personally who don't get offended at being called by their given names.