This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacket and Tie required

John works at a MaƮtre d' at a fine restaurant. He was working on night, when this guy that looks like he just stepped off the farm came up.

"I would like a table" the guy asked, but the John couldn't let him in. "I'm sorry sure we require that you have a jacket and tie to eat here. " Ok" the guy said, and he went out to his truck. John could see him rummaging around the inside of the truck, and pulls out this old jacket. The guy puts the jacket on, and dusts it off. He return back inside of the restaurant, and again asks for a table. "I would like seat you sir, but like I said earlier, we require a jacket <b> and </b> a tie to eat here"
    The guy nods at John returns to his truck. John looks out, and can see the guy rummaging in his truck again, and pulls out a set of jumper Cables. He puts them around his neck, and ties a the perfect Windsor knot with them. The guy returns back to the resterraunt, and once again asks for a table" John Looked at him and said "Well, I see you have a jacket, and I guess that will pass for a tie, but I'm keeping my eye on you, so don't go around starting anything"
    Just sliding down the razor blade of life.
Working...
X