This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
    You should be very thankful I was not a customer in your restaurant, because I'd probably offer her my own advice.

"Would a pearl necklace do the trick? How about a rusty trombone? Maybe a donkey punch or 30?"

See, I would have recommended a Blumpkin, or possibly the classic Sanchez

Comment

Quoth Manasworn View Post
      See, I would have recommended a Blumpkin, or possibly the classic Sanchez
      Just have her listen to this song..

http://youtu.be/L_DEp1lz0CM

Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

Quoth drunkenwildmage View Post
        Just have her listen to this song..

http://youtu.be/L_DEp1lz0CM

Ha! I was just going to link that. Oh, Bob & Tom, is there nothing you don't have a song for?
        The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
        "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
        Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

If I were there as a patron, listening to her, I'd have gotten up and left. With a complaint form.
          Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

I have an excellent visual imagination, so I have a personal rule: I do not want to know anything that would cause me to picture a coworker's "O" face. I do not want that burned into my brain.
            Labor boards have info on local laws for free
            HR believes the first person in the door
            Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
            Document everything
            CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Quoth Kisa View Post
              Name and some details have been changes to protect the identity (and dignity) of the person involved.
              What dignity?

Comment

And where was the manager while this was going on? Or shift supervisor or whatever? Seriously, that is unacceptable and I'd take it up the food chain.
                A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
                  And where was the manager while this was going on? Or shift supervisor or whatever? Seriously, that is unacceptable and I'd take it up the food chain.
                  ^^ This. Right there.

Whoever was in charge of the store should NOT have allowed this to continue.
                  You're focusing on the problem. If you focus on the problem, you can't see the solution. Never focus on the problem! --From Patch Adams

Comment

Working...
                  X