This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Get out! Get out! Get out!"

When I cleaned the men's room at Sam's Club, I'd put the cleaning buggy into the door as to block the entrance so nobody could come in while I was doing my cleaning. So one day I'm in one of the stalls when I hear something. It sounded like somebody walked in but I wasn't sure. Then I hear the unmistakable sound of a man taking a piss!! I was livid!! I walk out & see the guy at the urinal & then I scream "What the hell do you think you're doing!!!!!!!" He turns around & tells me.."Well, I had to go!!" Then I say..."That's why I had the cleaning buggy in the way! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT!!" I never saw somebody run so fast!...lol.
    So when I walk out the bathroom, I see a bunch of people looking at me like this------>
    It's a wonder I didn't get in trouble for that one...lol.

That's awesome! If I'd done that when I was doing professional bathroom cleaning, I would have been up shit creek without a paddle.
    Of course, I would just calmly tell them that we are not liable for severe chemical burns on exposed skin from splashback they left quick.

Comment

*yipes*
      "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
      "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

hahah...if we do that we'd get written up. However in the mens room our customers seem to not "speak" english when you say hello to alert them. Hell they don't even know their own native language. But they sure as hell seem to know it when they want to put in a complaint about you when you say you are trying to clean the restroom though
        NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

Comment

Working...
        X