This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bus Driver

If you're under 30, you might not know the reference to be able to get the joke. It's somewhat explained in this post if you don't.

A bus driver for the city gets up one morning, gets ready to go on his route, and finds out his bus won't start. So he calls up the city and asks for another bus.

"Well, we only have one bus left, and I don't think you'll want it", they tell him, "It has Sesame Street characters painted all over the inside and outside -- Big Bird, Ernie and Bert, Cookie Monster, stuff like that."

"I'll take it", he tells them, "I have to make my route, I really have no choice here."

So he picks up the bus and goes on his route. At the first stop, he picks up two extremely fat ladies named Pat. They're so heavy, they have to sit on opposite sides of the bus to keep from tipping it.

At the next stop, he picks up two other guys. The one guy is named "Ross", and is considered "Special" because of his superior intelligence. The other guy's name is Lester, who proceeds to play a game of chess with Ross, but cheats the whole time. He also has bunions on his feet that he keeps picking at during the ride.

At the next stop, a woman gets on, looks all around, and asks the bus driver, "What the hell do you call this?"

"I don't know what you call it", he answers, "But I call it:

Two obese Patties
    Special Ross
    Lester Cheats
    Picking Bunions
    On a Sesame Street bus!"
    Sometimes life is altered.
    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
    Uneasy with confrontation.
    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

My absolute all time favourite joke when I was a kid. Thanks for posting it!

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Working...
    X