X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• United Airlines Kills the Wabbit!

https://consumerist.com/2017/04/26/u...during-flight/

Okay, so maybe they didn't, but still, publicity like this is the last thing they need.

Was Elmer Fudd on the flight?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weHNnsMY82A
    Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Fuck that's a big rabbit, good thing its not the killer rabbit from Caerbannog you would need the Holy JDAM of Antioch to snuff it.
      AkaiKitsune
      Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Roscoe, even if it were that killer rabbit, a Little Boy could snuff it easily.

Colloquially, when "the rabbit dies", it means someone got f***ed (literally). In this case, the rabbit dying means someone at United Airlines is going to get f***ed (figuratively).
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth mjr View Post
          Was Elmer Fudd on the flight?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weHNnsMY82A
          NO Ozzie Fudd Was on that flight
          I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
          -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
            Colloquially, when "the rabbit dies", it means someone got f***ed (literally).
            "Sweet Emotion" by Aerosmith makes more sense now.
            Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
              Colloquially, when "the rabbit dies", it means someone got f***ed (literally). In this case, the rabbit dying means someone at United Airlines is going to get f***ed (figuratively).
              ...Proper fucked? Before "ze Germans" get there?
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth mjr View Post
                "Sweet Emotion" by Aerosmith makes more sense now.
                The rabbit test is an obsolescent pregnancy test. The rabbit always dies (dissected to examine its ovaries), but colloqually "the rabbit died" is a positive test and "the rabbit got better" (cf. one episode of Three's Company where someone asks Larry if he ever considered getting married) is a negative test.
                Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Came up on MASH, when they needed Radar's rabbit to check on Margaret. Enough surgeons around that they figured out doing the test without killing Radar's pet.
                  "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Quoth Seanette View Post
                    Came up on MASH, when they needed Radar's rabbit to check on Margaret. Enough surgeons around that they figured out doing the test without killing Radar's pet.
                    Hawkeye ended up doing a hysterectomy on the rabbit and took the ovaries, so no loss of the rabbit - only her ability to breed.

And the test turned out negative - Margaret wasn't expecting anything. Which given her subsequent divorce from Penobscott, was probably a blessing in disguise.
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

And spaying the rabbit allowed Radar to put her in with another rabbit in the same cage.

Worked out well for all parties.
                      "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Working...
                      X