Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An impostor and security threat is removed....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An impostor and security threat is removed....

So many questions as to what is happening here
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

I think the guy in the white shirt was support for the dancers, while the black suits were site or event security. White shirt ran in to help the dancer get out before they suffered injury, but his actions were so rushed that the other guys were unprepared and/or uninformed at to his role, hence why they start trying to get him off, then end up helping him remove the dancer to safety.
    This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
    I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

White shirt looks like he could have come from the audience so I understand the reaction of the suits. Just hope they got the dancer out of the suit before they were injured.
      A good bookshop is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read. - Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Comment

Working...
      X