This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet Genie Music

A man who owns his own bar was working on a slow night.

Just before close a man walks in. The bartender looked in awe at the man as he was so short he wouldnt even come up to a grown mans knee. Before the bartender could say anything the tiny man pulled out a tiny piano and started playing the most beutiful music the bartender had ever heard.

When the man was finished the bartender exclaimed "My God man! How did you learn to play like that?"

To which the tiny man replied "Good sir i have in my possesion a powerful genie who would grant any wish you desire. This is what became of my wish. As proof of this I offer you the genie for one wish if you wish to make one."

The tiny man then pulled out a lamp and with a rub and a puff of smoke a genie apeared smiling down at the bartender. The bartender could not believe his good luck and cried out,"I wish for a million bucks!!!"

With a loud bang and a giant puff of smoke all goes quiet. The bartender looks around for his money then starts hearing an odd noise. *quack quack quack quack* Ducks began filling his bar!

"You cheated me tiny man! I got a million ducks!"

To which the man replied " You think you got it bad? Do you think i wanted to be a 12 inch tall pianist?"
    Fan? This is shit. Shit? Meet fan.
Working...
X