This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Try Figuring These Pictures Out

BuzzFeed has posted pictures that are confusing. These are really weird.
    Last edited by catcul; 05-08-2017, 03:39 AM. Reason: Fixed link
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

That link don't workz for me
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
      That link don't workz for me
      Fixed. That was really weird, too.
      This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

I'd say about half of those can be explained in one word: Photoshop. As for the rest: Stupid and/or incredibly bored people
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Some are Photoshop, some are not so weird. The bananas at WalMart? Haven't seen that extreme, but close (I work at one), apparently bananas are one of our best selling products. The cop carrying milk I've seen before with the article on it, I think there was a lock down, so one of the cops ran an errand. The van with wipers and no rear window is a favorite, I've seen that at times with Transit vans, IIRC for tariff reasons they're imported into the US as passenger vans, then modified into panel vans, and rear wipers are standard on passenger vans. I can prolly explain a few of the others too, some are likely art projects.
          Seph
          Taur10
          "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

Some of the food ones seem like they're pranks or photoshoots. But the squirt bottle top in the CapriSun packet is just terrifying. I'm imagining sticky red liquid everywhere.

The pants standing empty in the snow was, IIRC, a thing a couple winters ago.
            "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
            -Mira Furlan

Comment

The birds on the plane are used for falconry, and since the people on the plane appear to be Middle Eastern I'd guess it's a rich sheikh having his aviary transported for some reason.

The cop one is from after the Boston Marathon bombings, when the suspects were still loose.

Most of these are just people with too much time on their hands.
              https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Working...
              X