This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New record

We all know how uses often don't submit tickets for problems. Well I think I have new record. One user who took on a responsibility that required granting access to a DL and share was somehow only given read access to the share and not added to the DL.

This change was supposed to happen in March of 2009! Since the they have had a user on the DL forward emails from them to the DL and from the DL to them. If they have made a change/created a doc on the share they have been sending it to the other user to upload to the share.

Really you couldn't find the time in 18 MONTHS to tell us!!!???? Really!!!?????

O_O

I'm...I'm speechless. That's fail of epic proportions. Most I've ever gotten was from 3 months prior.
    Coworker: Distro of choice?
    Me: Gentoo.
    Coworker: Ahh. A Masochist. I thought so.

Comment

I can beat that.

Got a ticket about a month ago because a phone wasn't working.

According to all the post-it notes around the phone, it hadn't been working since 2006.

Yeah - 4 years that the (l)users couldn't be arsed to put in a ticket or tell anyone.

And yes, of course it was tagged as "URGENT!"

B
      "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
      I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

I can't beat 4 years, but we did have someone go the entire school year before alerting us to the fact that they hadn't been put on the faculty email list. The only reason we found out was because the person was trying to get us in trouble to deflect getting in trouble themselves.

Apparently, one of the deans had sent something mega important to the faculty mailing list that had to be done. Of course, this person did not do it. So, despite not receiving any faculty email ALL BLOODY YEAR, it's all fault.

(L)user in question really wanted some heads to roll for this. Unfortunately for the rolling of heads, the person who created said account had left in the middle of the school year.
        SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
        SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

Working...
        X