• Happy New Year blanket fort!

/puts cold pack on her achy head

..sadly, I can't blame too much celebrating...have had it all day
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Feel better soon, BE!
      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Joy. Barely over halfway into the first day of the new year and my parents are fighting. See, my mom decided to make eggs benedict today and asked my dad for help whisking the hollandaise sauce so she could heat up the croissants (we like croissants better than English muffins, except these were terrible. Whoever packaged 'em smashed the hell outta them).

First of all, she had to ask him like 5 times before he would actually get off the comp and come to the kitchen. Second, the sauce separated and my mom pointed out the fact. My dad being...well...my dad, flipped the hell out and was saying like 'Everyone blame me. I ruined it.' type stuff. And then, after much trying to tell him that that's *not* what we were saying at all and that he seriously needs to stop swandiving into the negative all the time, he stormed off to their room.
        "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

• One day into the new year and I am acutely aware that nothing will change.

I complain and get told to give it a chance because it's only the first day, but somehow, I know, next year as with the past 4 years, on New Year's day, I will be sitting here alone with my granddaughter.

Her mother still won't have made any effort to find another babysitter and will continue to take me for granted despite my constantly telling her she needs to do something because I am tired of being used.

I will have ended my current relationship by the end of the month, probably, and will probably not bother trying to find anyone to fill the void.

If I don't end it, I will still be sitting here alone while he runs around at the beck and call of his spoiled rotten son.

Yay me.
          Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

• *hugs to firecat and Ree*
            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• *pops in and tosses quilts and pillows and lovies (our word for stuffed animals) in the mix*

I'll get some hot tea started and there's some cookies around here somewhere.
              https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• *Grabs a quilt and pillow and goes to the corner to lay down*

I am having a cycle with the Prinzmetals again. I have been having break thru chest pains and has had to take my rescue medicine. I am going to go lay down and hide for a while

Comment

• I'd really love it if I didn't feel like the dog poo squished on someone's shoe. People around me act like I'm such a mooch, like I'm such a lazy ass.

Fuck them running. I hate people.
                  1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                  -----
                  http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• Hugs to you all...we all deserve so much better than this!!
                    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• A year ago I was horribly depressed living with my psycho abusive bitch of an ex girlfriend.
                      This year I'm on my own and helping my roomie in being true to who she is.
                      I would not have imagined, a year ago, being in a relationship (granted it's long distance) with an amazing person. And that this person is a guy no less.
                      Too bad I'm still stuck in this shitastic job.

My wish for the new year is for all of you who are unhappy in any aspect of your lives to have more happiness then sadness in the next year.
                      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• *hugs the CSers* I <3 you. *hands you each a plate of cookies and a jar of glitter*
                        Last edited by RootedPhoenix; 01-02-2012, 03:35 AM. Reason: because cookies! and glitter!
                        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                        -----
                        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• *dances* I've got a jar of glit-ter. I've got a jar of glit-ter. I've got a jar of glit-ter. And guess what's inside it!
                          "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

• Quoth firecat88 View Post
                            *dances* I've got a jar of glit-ter. I've got a jar of glit-ter. I've got a jar of glit-ter. And guess what's inside it!
                            Glitter? Wait....AAAGGGHGHHGGHHG!!! (now covered in glitter)

Comment

• Quoth BeenThereDoneThat View Post
                              Glitter? Wait....AAAGGGHGHHGGHHG!!! (now covered in glitter)
                              You forgot the
                              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• *sigh* Back to work tomorrow and I just dread the email that I know is waiting for me when I get there, the usual whining from A about how B is picking on her and making her upset....I am not your Drama Mama, damn it!

Plus it's snowing and the temp is supposed to drop to about 14.
                                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
                                X