Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow...what a moron. Queen beds versus Double Sized are completely different from each other. Looks like he needs a clue by four and STAT!
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

A) A room with 1 or 2 Queen Sized beds
      B) A room with 2 Double or Full Sized beds
      C) A or B qualify.
      D) A room in which the Queen resides.
      I'll take D! It's the only definition I know for a Queen room.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
        Well this one I really can understand.

Since it's dealing with finances they may be wondering if you're using the regular calendar for transactions or the fiscal calendar.

Especially in the US cos the government uses Oct 1 to Sep 30 as the calendar dates.
        This would make sense, except the people that ask "what's a calendar year?" also don't understand requests like "numbers only" when asked to enter only the numbers on their ID, and leave off the 3 letters at the beginning. I'll ask for their ID number, leaving off the letters at the beginning, and hear 'ABC 123456789'.

If you can't tell letters from numbers, I doubt you're working with fiscal calendars.
        That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

To the argumentative customer:

"I do not think that words means what you think it means."

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

At my hotel we only have rooms with 2 double beds. People are always asking for rooms with 2 Queen beds when they make the reservation and we are always sure to tell them it will be double beds not queen, but then when they check in they complain saying they ask for queen beds, people never listen to what you are telling them.
            "Some times you just need to punch someone in the face"'Dalia Lama

Comment

I work with hotels too. (We make drapes and bedding.) when we say queen room we mean the room with the queen sized bed.

Comment

I've never even heard the phrase "Queen Room" and I instantly assumed it was a hotel room with a Queen sized bed in it.

Comment

I, also, would assume it to be a room with a single queen sized bed in it...Or, a room in which the band Queen is playing, perhaps.
                  "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Curtis Mayfield said it: Freddie's Dead (Live)
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
                    X