Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(longish)No, I can't rewrite corporates return policy for you.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a bitch! I'm glad 12 told her off and took back the coupon. Not only does he have his full spine, like IT Grunt said, he's got a serious set too!

Calling managers by number rather than name strikes me a little strange. I'm picturing 12 wearing a badge with a pennyfarthing bicycle and the number 12 on it, saying, "Be seeing you!" to the leaving customer...
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth iloveasunflower13 View Post
      We have a promotion that is basically called, "Anthracite Cash" . If you spend $50, you get $10 dollars of this "A Cash". thats for every 50. so if you spend 200, you get 40, etc, etc. If you make a purchase where you earn this cash, and later spend that cash, when you return the item that was purchased to earn the cash, your return amount is reduced by the amount of cash you earned. so if you buy a sweater for $50, and get 10 in this cash, and then use the cash to buy say, a cup, if you then return that sweater, we will give you back $40 dollars. its complicated, but it makes sense to me.
      Similar thing at "Canuckistan Rubber Donuts" - when you return something that was paid for in cash (and therefore received some of Canuckistan's second currency), the refund is reduced by the amount of "second currency" you received UNLESS you turn in that "second currency". You pretty much have to have it in your hand (and exact change - if you got 10 cents worth, and are holding out a 25 cent bill, they won't break it to take back the 10 cents worth, but will do the deduction as if you hadn't tendered anything).

now, the 12 is an ex marine.
      Never been a Leatherneck, but how can an ex-Marine be working as a manager? From what I've heard, to be an ex-Marine you have to no longer be looking at the grass from the green side. "No longer active duty" Marine I can understand.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie
        Never been a Leatherneck, but how can an ex-Marine be working as a manager? From what I've heard, to be an ex-Marine you have to no longer be looking at the grass from the green side. "No longer active duty" Marine I can understand.
        Once a Marine, always a marine. ( to 12 for having a spine and for serving.)
        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
          Calling managers by number rather than name strikes me a little strange. I'm picturing 12 wearing a badge with a pennyfarthing bicycle and the number 12 on it, saying, "Be seeing you!" to the leaving customer...
          I suppose it's a bit like having an employee number... but I'd love to see a customer's reaction to having numbers on a badge like that for everyone in the store.
          Tell a man there are 300 Billion stars in the universe and he’ll believe you.
          Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he’ll have to touch to be sure.
          -Unknown Author

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
            I LOVE that!! Course, I have a miniature penny farthing sitting in my living room, with a map of the Village on it....

Madness takes it's toll....
            Please have exact change ready.

Comment

Quoth Merriweather View Post
              I LOVE that!! Course, I have a miniature penny farthing sitting in my living room, with a map of the Village on it....
              When they start using sentient weather balloons for security detail, then I'll begin to worry...
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                When they start using sentient weather balloons for security detail, then I'll begin to worry...
                But Rover is very friendly, and likes to hug people.
                "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                  What a bitch! I'm glad 12 told her off and took back the coupon. Not only does he have his full spine, like IT Grunt said, he's got a serious set too!

"What do you want?"
                  "Anthracite Refund."
                  "You won't get it."
                  "By hook, or by crook, we will"
                  " I am not number 12, I am a free man...ager!"
                  "Aahh..hahahaHAHAHAHAH!!!!"
                  <cue Rover>

P*S

Comment

Working...
                  X