This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dropping a load (gross)

I work in a fairly busy mall at a game store.

Yesterday we had someone drop their pants and "drop a load" in the middle of the hallway.

The rest of the day, the smell from out in the hall was horrible. The mall staff tried to clean it up but it took several runs with the electric mop + about 20 tries with the floor polisher.
    "Employees can make or break any business, so treat them with respect. Job satisfaction has little to do with money. Discover what it has to do with and make sure they get it."

Isn't it amazing how, ahem, sh*t like that happens and nobody ever sees it!?
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

I think you might want to entertain that this is some kind of conspiracy

There's more to this quote, but it goes into Fratching territory and I'm not sure how many people unfamiliar with the above quote would take it seriously.
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

I have to say, it was one crappy day.
        "Employees can make or break any business, so treat them with respect. Job satisfaction has little to do with money. Discover what it has to do with and make sure they get it."

Comment

Somebody did that at my sister's work! She works in a law library and some dude dropped trou and then dropped a deuce right there in the middle of the carpeted hallway!

is WRONG with people???

Comment

I honestly cannot imagine the thought process, the mindset, the values, or anything else about someone like that. I'm sorry, but I think anyone who would actually do something like that should be committed long enough for a full psych evaluation, there's got to be something drastically wrong with that individual.

I remember when I was five years old, my Dad took me fishing. When I had to "go", and I asked him where , and he told me "in the woods", well, that was just the most shocking thing I had ever heard in my young life. I absolutely refused to ever go fishing again.

Madness takes it's toll....
            Please have exact change ready.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post

is WRONG with people???
              They can't find the right place to sit down and make brown?
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I think you might want to entertain that this is some kind of conspiracy
                You know we had that happen on my second ship. Not the quote exactly but a shitting conspiracy. Or so I was told...

Like out of one of those mind-game serial killer movies... someone kept dropping notes off in the CO's suggestion box. Each time the note disclosed where the Mad Shitter would take another dump. (and of course it was NEVER in a toilet).

Dunno if they ever caught him though.

Comment

Too bad the guy couldn't be found so he could have his nose rubbed into his own feces. If they're going to act like animals and take a dump wherever they please, they should be treated like animals in the same discipline!

Comment

There was an agent fired at the call center I work at for doing that... repeatedly...

Of course, he only got caught while he was in the process of smearing it on the glass at the security desk.

Comment

Eeeewwwww!!!
                      Friends help you move. Rare friends help you move bodies.

Comment

Daymn. And I think it's bad enough when someone leaves a log in the loo. In the water.
                        In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
                        She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Saw someone drag their poor embarrassed kid out of the supermarket to do a crap in the drain the other day.

Right next to one of the main entrances.

20 feet beyond which lay ... public toilets.

Yes, they'd actually walked past the toilets to force the kid to shit outside.
                          Last edited by RealUnimportant; 06-09-2012, 10:16 AM.
                          This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
                          I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Gaaahh... I can understand vomiting. That you sometimes simply cannot control, but... seriously there's about four billion little warning triggers before you need to go!
                            Tell a man there are 300 Billion stars in the universe and he’ll believe you.
                            Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he’ll have to touch to be sure.
                            -Unknown Author

Comment

I suffer from nasty ibs, there are a few times where I did not make it to the restroom in time wich made we want to fall in a deep hole and die. Nowhere along the way did it ever occur to me to just repaint someones room or hallway - ugh.

Comment

Working...
                              X