Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, if they can make a sex doll that can turn you down if it's not in the mood, who knows what's on the horizon!
    This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
    I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Quoth mjr View Post
      Worse, it could be "Talking Tina"...

"Marge, Marge...! The doll's tryin' t'kill me an' th' toaster's been laughin' at me! Ahhhh! AHHHHHH!!!!!! Ewwwwwwwwwwww, dog water."

Comment

Quoth LadyofArc View Post
        Does your mother know you dress like that?
        This came from one of our male members. Our kit is very similar to the clothes worn in Men in Tights, so that's ALL you need to know.
        Well now I have that song stuck in my head again. I need to go find my copy of that movie to get it out. (It was a school holiday favourite for years. I think we wore out 2 videos due to fast forwarding the ads.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc1am3KyYgA

Quoth LadyofArc View Post
        Where's Maid Marian?
        Just...no.
        So no one needed a locksmith at the end of the day to get out of the iron underwear?
        A good bookshop is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read. - Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
          Well....the helmet one, I'd give a pass to in that situation Hey, at least it suggests he liked the look and/or craftsmanship!
          Oh, that one I was willing to give a pass to after it was established that he wasn't being a dick about it, but it was still one of those questions that makes you double-take.

Quoth Blue Ginger View Post
          Well now I have that song stuck in my head again. I need to go find my copy of that movie to get it out. (It was a school holiday favourite for years. I think we wore out 2 videos due to fast forwarding the ads.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc1am3KyYgA
          That is a well-known staple of the club, along with "I Wear No Pants," by The Poxy Boggards. (Warning: NSFW)

So no one needed a locksmith at the end of the day to get out of the iron underwear?
          Nope, although we've found that bollock daggers are handy for cutting zip ties.

Comment

I don't think I want to know what zip ties are doing around bollocks!
            “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
            One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
            The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

Quoth Nunavut Pants View Post
              I don't think I want to know what zip ties are doing around bollocks!
              We use the zip ties a LOT at events to secure down ropes and banners so that twits don't try to move it or walk off with it.

Comment

Working...
              X