X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok im goign to try it, im alwasy up for a new diversion, im 107303

Comment

Anyone have a Gen1 or Gen2 "wolfy" boy for my girl?

I'm trying to weed out all the "cutsy" fluff / extras for some good wolves / huskies.
      Quote Dalesys:
      ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Ooooh, COOL! Never heard of it, just signed up now.
        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Signed up...and erm...how does one get a Waja?

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
            first page has the ways

Comment

Draggar, I've got a Gen 3 and Gen 4 boy with strong colors, but they have a back swirl. The Gen 3 (Rinnaul) is a red, Gen 4 (Aneirin) is pinkish. So up to you...but there's a sub breed club you might look into. Hound Breeders United. Apparently they focus on what you want.

ETA: Actually, I just bought a guy that might suit you better, Draggar. Chester
              Last edited by Kheldarson; 02-10-2009, 03:31 PM.
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
                Check out the forums - people give them away (giveaways and the newbie giveaway).

Give me your ID# and I'll send you one - I have a few too many now.

I can send you "Heroes"

http://wajas.com/waja.php?id=3049936

I have a lot of girls and few boys.

As for the breeding, I'm taking a step back to sell off some pups and get enough money to but a good Gen 2 or great Gen3 pup - strong genes for husky etc..
                Last edited by draggar; 02-10-2009, 04:32 PM.
                Quote Dalesys:

Comment

Oh she's pretty. My number is 107314. Thank you much.

Comment

I sent her - just go to the transfers page, click on Wajas, and accept her. If you want a breeding, ask before you do it and I'll set the price to 1 WP.
                    Quote Dalesys:

Comment

-mutters about some of the issues with the new clubs- Oh well, I'm happy with my... utterly insane number of breeding projects. I'm happy to toss Gen 2s at any CSers who want them -^-^- I've got close to a 1000 wajas now...
                      When the revolution comes, I shall be more then happy to be the bride of one of the geek overlords.

Gravekeeper Fangirl

Comment

I'll take some! I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do as a long term project; I'm kinda taken with the idea of fades right now though.
                        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

-really does have too many long term projects for her own good- Not counting my utterly /insane/ plans for custom aerials (Still need about 30 tokens...), I've got pure whites and blacks, my dye projects... -shakes head at herself-

Anyway, just drop me a message with the customs of mine you'd like pups from -^-^- I really do need to get all my customs moved to my second account... right now they're in both caves and cluttering up the place...
                          When the revolution comes, I shall be more then happy to be the bride of one of the geek overlords.

Gravekeeper Fangirl

Comment

Quoth Kiritaiva View Post
                            -mutters about some of the issues with the new clubs- Oh well, I'm happy with my... utterly insane number of breeding projects. I'm happy to toss Gen 2s at any CSers who want them -^-^- I've got close to a 1000 wajas now...
                            Toss as in transfer or toss as in for breeding?
                            Quote Dalesys:

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
                              Toss as in transfer or toss as in for breeding?
                              Toss as in both -^-^- I'm happy to let anyone breed to any of my Gen 2s (or any of my wajas, just tell me which so I can drop the price/put them up for breeding), and if you want a Gen 2 from two of my customs, I'm happy to give them away.

Gravekeeper Fangirl

Comment

Aethien if you want another waja, i got two pregnant and i can give you one on saturday

Comment

Working...
                                X