This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Biggest surprise in three years..."

Susan Boyle auditioned for Britain's Got Talent.

The story detailing her experience onstage is here.

Be sure you watch the video. Remarkable.

I second the motion to go and watch this. She is AMAZING ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
    Last edited by Shpepper; 04-15-2009, 02:41 AM.

Comment

I saw this, sent to my bf....we were both impressed by her.

Just saw a blip in the news about her when I was at the gym....not sure what they said, but it was cool to know she made US news,
      "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
      "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

I was just coming to see if someone's posted it here yet.

Perfect selection of song. And perfect lesson to take away from this.
        To echo the song - her life WILL change now.

Comment

I just like the look on Simon's face at the start, basically saying "If I say anything bad about her, I'm gonna get lynched!" And then watch it change to total fascination.

She is incredible. Proof that real beauty isn't a case of the body.
          I AM the evil bastard!
          A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post
            I just like the look on Simon's face at the start, basically saying "If I say anything bad about her, I'm gonna get lynched!" And then watch it change to total fascination.

She is incredible. Proof that real beauty isn't a case of the body.
            Simon was in love with her voice - you could see it in his face.

Wow, I was expecting another William Hung but she s a phenomenal singer.
            Quote Dalesys:
            ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

I was also coming to see if anyone had posted this. I'm going to be watching for her CDs. Because if she doesn't get a recording contract, every recording company in the world must have burned to the ground.

What an inspiration.

Comment

holy crap

Comment

That is how you do AWESOME, boys and girls.
                  I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

She is an inspiration, and proof positive about judging based solely on looks.

I have watched her performance about 10 times, and every time, I am almost in tears over her beautiful voice. I don't think she could have chosen a more appropriate song, really.

What galls me, though, are the number of references to her "virginity" in descriptions of her on websites that I have visited. Who really gives a crap about that? She has an amazing voice. That's really all that matters.
                    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

you know what simon was thinking

"you are my next gold mine my dear, why couldn't I have found you 20 years ago"
                      I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

She has a heart of gold and a voice to match, and she totally pwned both the judges and the audience. The clip I watched showed some of the audience reactions when she said she wanted to be a professional singer, including a few smirks and rolling of eyes, and even the judges had a look on their faces of 'Yeah, right'. Then when she opened up with that voice, and showed them that you simply can not judge a book by its cover, that was pure pwnage.
                        A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F.....

Comment

I know someone who knows this lady. Apparently she has a real temper on her.

Comment

Every time I see/hear her sing, I literally get chills up and down my spine. She has the most beautiful singing voice I've ever heard. I'm hoping she'll win the contest!

Comment

That video is chopped up - anyone have an unchopped version?

Edit:

Mostly unchopped including intro:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

She's got a great attitude and the confidence to go with it.

Not to sound to internet geeky -

Susan has done the biggest PWNAGE ever.
                              Last edited by draggar; 04-16-2009, 06:10 PM.
                              Quote Dalesys:
                              ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Working...
                              X