Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are soooo evil, PepperElf!!!!!Eleventy!!!1!
    This is really addictiv, I played with the German version and it's amazing, but I managed to trip it off once, ha!
    No trees were killed in the posting of this message.

However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

I tripped it up with a wide variety of obscure playwrights.... :P
      "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
      Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

I stumped it with Kenneth Cope, an LDS (by genre) singer/songwriter. Obscure enough.
        Eventually, it got everything else, I believe. It even got the J-pop stars I'd have thought were too obscure.
        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
        -----
        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

I played with some easy characters, I guess. The first was the Master from Doctor Who. I knew he had me when he asked, "Has your character been prime minister?"

Comment

DEFEATED!!!!

by 'Jessica Rabbit'
            Sorry, my love cannot be bought. And if it could, you obviously don't have enough in your account to do so.

~Do not pass go, Do not collect $200. You lose, my friend, you lose~

Comment

only thing i dislike is that every so often it guesses correctly, but the system won't let me answer "yes"

Comment

Quoth Fufu487 View Post
                DEFEATED!!!!

by 'Jessica Rabbit'
                Really? He guess Jessica Rabbit when I did it.
                Military Spouse Support.
                http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

got him on kate/the shrew too.
                  tho he came close and guessed another shakespear character

and ... tripped him up when i guessed the ENTIRE cast to Monty Python
                  tho he did a good effort and guessed two of the Pythons before going to someone unrelated

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
                    Really? He guess Jessica Rabbit when I did it.
                    Every question track gets logged, so it can guess later on. In short, it gets better as time goes on.
                    I AM the evil bastard!
                    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Thought it had me beaten when it asked if my character was a bear, but turned out I stumped it ("Bear", the monkey from BJ and The Bear). Also stumped it on B.J. McKay ("BJ" from the same series), and Joachim Steuben (from Hammer's Slammers by David Drake) - on the last one, all 3 of its guesses were characters from Dune.

It guessed General Lee (from the Dukes of Hazzard) on the first go around, ditto for General Lee (Army of Northern Virginia). Strange that immediately after "Is your character an army general" it asked if my character was less than 40 years old - I've never heard of anyone wearing stars before they turned 40.
                      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

I stumped him with Bettie Page....TRIUMPH!! Lol.

That bastard got L (from deathnote), Sora, Mulan, Shrek and a few others i cant remember.

Comment

Took it 3 full attempts to guess BJ Hunnicutt from M*A*S*H*.
                          I AM the evil bastard!
                          A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Completely stumped it with "Mom", the mining machine from David Drake's story "Mom and the Kids" in the shared universe series "The Fleet" - got a "Thank you for introducing a new character to me". One of the questions it asked was "Am I too stupid to guess your character?"

Another new character, Mollie Bean of the 47th North Carolina in "Guns of the South" by Harry Turtledove. This was a bit of a sneaky one in that she actually served in that unit (disguised as a man, of course) in real life, but was also fictionalized in the novel, so had "yes" to both "actually existed" and "found in a novel".

Defeated it (but was one of the choices when I entered the name) with Nicholas Seafort (Midshipman's Hope by David Feintuch)

Yet a third new character, Ludmila Gorbunova from the Worldwar series by Harry Turtledove.
                            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

He got Q, didn't get Ed Viesturs.
                              "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
                              "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

Ha! I beat him with Mephiles from Sonic Next Gen. Take that, genie!
                                People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                                My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
                                X