X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ah, just look before you complain

So, seafood, yay!

For about 6 or 7 months or more, or less, I can't remember. Just some long period of time that included the tail end of last year... we were unable to get the only US/Wild Caught shrimp that we carry. We just didn't have it. We couldn't get it. We were all very very sad. Boo hoo. fucking shrimp. This was of course a BFD! But, whatever, we were able to get it back in stock about 4 or 5 months ago. And it's been in stock consistently since.

And in the display case, we put that shrimp in the same spot EVERY DAY. It doesn't move.

Woman comes up to the counter the other day, calls to me to come to the counter... "DON'T YOU GUYS HAVE ANY US SHRIMP? WHY IS ALL OF YOUR SHRIMP FROM CHINA! I WILL NEVER BUY ANY CHINA SHRIMP! YOU SHOULD HAVE US SHRIMP" (okay, it's not a direct quote, but that was the gist of it. Also, none of our shrimp is actually from China, and the country of origin is displayed right on the sign for all of our items)....

I looked at her and said "ma'am...we do, it's right there", pointing at the damned shrimp.

She then stuttered and said "uh uh, I'll come buy some later"

And scurried away, probably to go rant at the meat department for not having enough US cows, or something. She never did come back later.

I guess it proves that some people just want to complain.
    you are = you're. not "your".

I guess it proves that some people just want to complain.
    Don't you mean most people?
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

And scurried away, probably to go rant at the meat department for not having enough US cows, or something.
      I would laugh so hard if they had Kobe beef and she complained about it coming from Japan.

Comment

Working...
      X