Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got this at Land of Quid but rare that people got angry about it. I did get someone come to my till with a pair of glasses once, with no barcode. I said I needed to scan the barcode, and said to him that I will get another pair for him, but he got angry and said that I didn't need to scan anything, I was just trying to inconvenience him. Er. No. He ended up without the glasses. So he ended up inconveniencing himself.

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
      DGC - I figured that they would just be set up as Assembly Items. e.g., computer knows what goes into each deli item combo and what the costs are, and you just tell the system "We made 50 of these today and sold 45." It should be able to do the rest.
      IIR the last CBT I had on Inventory System, that may be how our computer is set up to interpret that. I've never worked in Deli (I don't think I'd be allowed near knives) but either way it's pretty complicated (or at least it is for my pea brain.)

You know you're getting older when the simple math you used to calculate in your head silently you now pull out your smartphone and use the Calculator app.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
      X