• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
    No, will not let you go.
    Let me go!
    Bismillah!!
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
      Bismillah!!
      We will not let you . . . will not let you go

No, let me go GO go go!
      They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth Sapphire Silk View Post
        We will not let you . . . will not let you go

No, let me go GO go go!
        Oh mama mia, mama mia,
        Mama mia, let me go!
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
          I have been asked, numerous times, "why can't you just let me go, just this once?"
          Moses asked the Pharaoh to let them go, but it took 7 plagues to get him to agree. Just point that out to the illegal parker, then ask him where his plagues are. I suspect the towing fee is cheaper.
          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Beelzebub, has the Devil put aside for me?

Comment

Quoth lineswine View Post
              Beelzebub, has the Devil put aside for me?
              For me...?
              For meee...?
              For meeeeeeeeeeeee!!

\m/ *headbang* \m/

Comment

So, you think you can stone me and spit in my eye?

(Arga: Yes, yes I do, if you don't have a permit!)

I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

So you think you can park here, and leave me to diiiiieeeee?!
                  "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                  "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                  "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                  "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                  "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                  "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                  Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                  "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Oh, baybay.... can't do this to me baybay....

Comment

Just gotta get out, just gotta get out . . . . of the impound yard!
                      They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Nothing you try matters.
                        Anyone can see.
                        Nothing you try matters.
                        Nothing you try matters.... to me.

Comment

Any way the truck tows....
                          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

I know this is in the wrong theme from Queen, but I just have to get it out of my system.

To the tune"Another One Bites the Dust:"

How are you going to get along,
                            when you can't legally park?
                            You park without a permit here,
                            your car won't last too long.
                            Are you happy?
                            Are you satisfied,
                            now that something's amiss.
                            Out of the darkness, the yellow rips,
                            now your car is his.

Dun dun dun
                            Another one rides the truck.
                            Dun dun dun
                            Another hooked up.
                            Another one gone.
                            Hey hey hey
                            Hey, he's coming for you.
                            This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Threads like this is why I come here.

Comment

Have I mentioned how much I love this site recently?
                                "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Working...
                                X